County-style blade (18" to 22") with curved design cuts wet snow & throws powder out of your path
- Made of 11 gauge steel
- Impact Resistant Reinforcement System, includes edge stiffeners and stabilizer bar, to handle accidental impact
- Sand-blasted powder coat with epoxy primer and TGIC Polyester top coat for ultimate corrosion protection, UV resistance and long lasting durability.
- High strength, high yield 3/16" thick Grade 50 steel wear bar for maximum durability
- Rubber flap stabilizer bar with upgraded (stiffer) rubber flap material which prevents snow from flying over the blade
- Free Plow markers included
- Height AND Angle Adjustable Premium steel skid feet
- Includes 3 Year Warranty
Available colors: Black, Yellow or Red
NOTE: Because blades can quickly go out of stock, a black will automatically be shipped if a yellow or red is not available and vice versa, unless you specifically specify that you must have a certain color. In that case, your blade will be placed on backorder.
Optional Hydraulic Turn Unit:
Our UTV Plow Hydraulic Turn System makes quick work of turning plow blades and holds fast when hitting even the biggest snow banks. It allows you to turn your plow side to side hydraulically without getting off your machine.
- Top of the line Parker hydraulics system with built in relief valve overload protection
- Hydraulic system is completely sealed for life, no need to purchase hydraulic fluid, bleed lines, maintain a reservoir level or change the fluid; no chance of leaks!
- Change the blade angle while driving; full radius turn in just 5 seconds!
- Heavy duty chrome plated 3/4" cylinder shafts
- Two bolt installation of hydraulic cylinder and pump
- No modifications necessary - bolts directly to the MotoAlliance Pro Series UTV Plow Push Tubes
- Wire harness utilizes weatherproof connectors
- Backwards compatible with manual turning system
- Overload protection at 4,000lbs of extension force and 3,500lbs of retraction force
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- Rocker Switch
- Installation Instructions