Please note that some John Deere models are special order and have an extra $15 charge. This may also result in a longer transit time.
The Denali Standard Plow by MotoAlliance is made to handle the toughest conditions including sand, snow, and ice. The "Easy-Connect" design created by the MotoAlliance engineers will make attaching and detaching your plow an extremely easy process. This Center Mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV, preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
The Denali Standard Plow System Includes:
- Plow Blade (19 inches high) and leading horizontal supports are formed from a single piece of 11 gauge steel
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full height of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65° attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Easy to install Push Tube and Mount system
- Paint Colors currently available: black
- Replaceable 7 gauge, Grade 50 steel wear bar for maximum durability
- Height and angle adjustable skid feet included
Optional Hydraulic Turn Unit:
Our UTV Plow Hydraulic Turn System makes quick work of turning plow blades and holds fast when hitting even the biggest snow banks. It allows you to turn your plow side to side hydraulically without getting off your machine.
- Top of the line Parker hydraulics system with built in relief valve overload protection
- Hydraulic system is completely sealed for life, no need to purchase hydraulic fluid, bleed lines, maintain a reservoir level or change the fluid; no chance of leaks!
- Change the blade angle while driving; full radius turn in just 5 seconds!
- Heavy duty chrome plated 3/4" cylinder shafts
- Two bolt installation of hydraulic cylinder and pump
- No modifications necessary - bolts directly to the MotoAlliance Pro Series UTV Plow Push Tubes
- Wire harness utilizes weatherproof connectors
- Backwards compatible with manual turning system
- Overload protection at 4,000lbs of extension force and 3,500lbs of retraction force
- Mounting Brackets
- Wiring Harness
- Rocker Switch
- Installation Instructions